Friday 11 November 2011

I'm back!


Hi I'm back from Berlin now! Or actually I came back on tuesday, I had a wonderful time! There were some misshapps, but the concert was awesome!!! I have a bunch of pictures to show, and I'm writing a fanaccount. It's in Swedish though so either I just try and  translate it, or I take out the best parts to tell~(But I want to tell you everything! ;D)

(not my pic but it's from the concert)
OMO look at JJ's arm! DAMN! XD

Looking through my posts here I realize there's been a lot of talk about JYJ/ TVXQ but not so much about lolita or sewing, I have to add those too! I haven't had much time for sewing though, and haven't been wearing much lolita either later... I just haven't felt like wearing it, or haven't found a good occation doing so. I dunno, I guess everyone who wears it knows what I'm talking about when I mention things like how people always stare even when you're in casual, how it can get in the way at times, get too hot, be uncomfortable etc. Winter is approaching now and I love weraing it in winter so expect it more frequent from now on~ ^^ I just love how you can play with layers and still have the gorgeous shilouette. 
Enough of rambling now!

Oh and also congrats to BIG BANG for winning MTV Worldwide act!Let's spread the kpop wave <3

No comments:

Post a Comment