Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Wrapping


Hello it's been a while... again ^^'
The time is just running away from me recently, so much to do, and so much to prepare~ 


I'm slowly getting the christmas feeling, this monday we got the first snow! <3 love it~ 
Well... until I realized I had to take the bike to the bus for three days in this weather, I was about to fall down so many times, scary scary D; 


Anyway enough of that now! What I was going to post this time is christmas giftwrapping ideas! I was searching for it the other day and found these gourgeous ones: =)



Aren't they lovely? I especially like the first two, but then again I'm a sucker for lace haha

I have to hunt down some brown giftwrapping paper, 
I do have a lot of lace at home... but I don't know if I'll be able to part from it... I have to find some "ugly " lace or very small pieces I can spare ^__^'


No comments:

Post a Comment