Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bonjour Paris!


At the end of last week I finally got my Bonjour Paris; a photobook, dvd and diary by TVXQ from back in 2007. For several years I’ve been yearning for this but only recently (since I went to the SM Town Paris concert, -I’ll write about it some other time when I’ve gotten photos from the others who went with me hah,- I thought "I can’t resist it anymore" and bought it! Now my wallet is crying though) 

Oh it’s so beautiful! First the package that it comes in, I love the little details ^^



And as a freebie I got a Jaejoong card from NII (Yay~) 


DVD and diary:
Oh, I got plans for that diary... won't tell about it just yet though~  
It’s a shame the dvd doesn’t have English subtitles but I’ve seen it and remember/ understand most of what they’re saying so it's not such a big deal (and I’m busy drooling over them anyway so not much time left to read subtitles anyway ;D.)


Man this makes me miss them even more as 5! Seeing them this happy and laughing the entire time. 
Fooling around and randomly start singing acapella… 


The three photobooks, makes me want to go to Paris again~



This probably won’t be the last time I’m going to spazz about Bonjour Paris, and as I said; I'm going to post about the Paris trip later and about the concert etc. so look forward to it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment