Sunday 21 August 2011

IW inspired skirt

I found this lovely fabric back in May which reminded me of some skirts from Innocent World, I just couldn’t resist it so I decided to make a skirt inspired by them with it. 
 


Some progress pictures of the waistband; I put some trims and lace on top to balance the white embroidered hem, and the waistband also has a slight heart-shape to it in the front. 





 And here’s the finished thing! I’m pretty pleased with it, I just wish I made the skirt a little more fuller, as it is now it looks best with one or two pretty deflated petticoats… And the shirring at the back is a little wonky haha ^^’ but overall I’m pretty pleased with it.




I also made this headbow to go with it~


 That's all for now, back to my next sewing project~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I really love the fabric on this skirt, and the corset lacing is so neatly done. Very pretty!
    Just out of interest, where is the artwork on you banner from by the way? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackcurrant: Thank you very much! The artwork is by Sakizou Velvet, I love how detailed her art is ^^

    ReplyDelete