Monday 24 October 2011

Remaking


I spent some time with a friend last week, and for once I had my camera with me~ 
We looked at some JYJ stuff, and I had to take some pictures of her 3Voices II photobook 

 Ahh, JaeChun aka Soulmate couple <3

So cute ^__^

I couldn't sleep the other night so I sat down and made this... 
It was really nice to just make something just like that

Closeup

I found some old necklaces I'd done, but look at that terrible chain ^^' had to remake that...

The necklace, the chain became much shorter now though

And here's another one, I used the silver chain temporarily because I couldn't find a good black one at first


Now it looks much better :)

I think it's time for me to take a good look at my closet and my other jewellery
and do a little more remake and update on some of them~



No comments:

Post a Comment