Wednesday 5 October 2011

Some pictures


Sorry it’s been a while!
I’m trying to post at least once a week but this time life got in the way, or should I say a massive amount of schoolwork D: but now I can breathe again! 
I decided to do absolutely nothing today so saw some movies/ dramas, and now I only got two episodes left of Protect the Boss… T___T

Anyway, on to the pictures from this week~
There was a bunch of towels I had to hem… not so fun but hey I got to spend some quality time with my sewing machine <3  ;P

I also had some discount in a local scrapbooking store and found this: it’s like a box with a snowglobe effect or something like it, not sure what I will put in there though, they had some examples with paper flowers inside of it in the store. We’ll see what I might come up with, right now it’s looking more like a UFO though haha

Got some pretty flowers from the garden and let tem dry inside. So pretty^__^

A few days ago. I had to try on the faux fur stole since it kinda matched my hair XD



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I really like your outfit posts. Where did you buy the velvet jacket? I have been searching for one myself for a while. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celmisia, thanks for stopping by! The jacket is from H&M but it's not velvet it's jeansfabric (still it's very nice with a military style to it, but it's not that warm unfortunately)
    Seems like it's been a while since I made another outfit post huh? I probably should get to it soon haha^_^

    ReplyDelete