Sunday 15 January 2012

~Bonjour Paris diary and worldwide concert~


I had to return the lens I borrowed from school over Christmas break this week, so I took some last minute photos with it~

This years Christmas calendar^^





 lol Jaejoong camwhoring behind Changmin xD




-  -  -  -  -


I also got a late christmas gift I've been dying to have in my hands, JYJ's Worldwide concert in Seoul


We will try and have a small fanmeet soon to watch it all together, 
so I'm trying really really hard not to watch the whole thing in advance...


I just might cave in and look at Mission...

...and then maybe I can't help but watch Jaejoong's Mission version too, because each member have his own DVD with just his angle filmed (a fangirl's heaven!)



I'll try not to though, really try not to... :S 

(Why are they making it so hard!? *puppy eyes*)

No comments:

Post a Comment