Tuesday 24 January 2012

Muse and Moss


These little moss-jars have been popping up just about everywhere lately, and since it was time to take down the Christmas decorations I decided to make a moss terrarium of my own to replace them with.

I was going to put some cute forest animals inside it, but then I couldn’t find any, so I chose dinosaurs instead! =D They’re cute too so I don’t mind~


It was hard to get any good pictures with the reflections, but can you see the t-rex sneaking around at the back in the second picture? =P

Also, a few days after Christmas I got another late Christmas gift in the mail, it was the Contrived to Charm violin belt! (Or the muse as it's called on her etsy). Oh I’ve been longing for this since I saw it the first time, but then I just kept putting off to buy it… Until my parents said I could order something for myself as a Christmas present since they had no idea what to give me lol~ 

It’s just as beautiful as I thought it would be, the finish looks like real wood, and it certainly gives your outfits that little extra ^^


The cute label, and Yoochun with a squid.

I was so excited when I got it that I had to put together an outfit immediately^^


 My new years eve outfit, I’ve been so exited to pair this dress and belt together!

Now I want to find a cute violin necklace to go with it too~



2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome belt and lovely outfits ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is^^ I'm glad I finally decided to buy it, and thank you =)

      Delete