Friday 8 June 2012

Lost in los Stockholmos



A few weeks ago I had an interview in Stockholm for a school, 
knowing I don’t have the best sense of direction I was kinda expecting to get lost, and sure enough I had barely got off the train until I had no idea where I was… lol

On the train chillin’/ writing an exam and listening to music~

Well eventually I found my way and got there in time for the interview.


I was going to meet up with a friend but she had to cancel in the last minute so I had some hours to kill, stumbled upon a very nice car though, and spend about an hour in the sci-fi bookstore~

I ended up buying a glb. This must be one of my favorite lolita pictures ever; it’s just so… perfect and doll-like.

At the end of the day my feet were quite sore, but at least the weather was incredibly nice, 
now that summer has officially started it’s cold as hell though! D:




No comments:

Post a Comment