Wednesday 1 February 2012

Rhinoceros and a cold...


I’ll hopefully make an update about the weekend soon, but first a little movie tip^^. I managed to catch a cold last weekend so I’ve spend a lot of time in bed these last days watching movies, dramas etc.
One of them was the Japanese horror movie Kokuhaku (Confessions)

It’s about a teacher whose students killed her little daughter, and now she’s after revenge, the story unveils by different peoples confessions. It’s quite a brilliant but twisted and brutal story, what blew me away is how beautifully made it is, some (a lot) of scenes are absolutely breathtaking, I can really recommend it. 
(Maybe I should add that there are some bloody scenes in it though).







I also watched an episode of the Korean variety show Running Man (the one with Yunho and Changmin), it’s a show where celebrities play different games in teams. One of the games this time was the one when one person has to draw a word, then another one in the team sees the drawing and has to draw his version and so on and so on until the last person has to guess what it is on the last drawing, I was laughing so hard at this that I was crying! Yunho's rhinoceros is so cute (and looks nothing like a rhinoceros XD) and Changmin's tiger looks very much like a bear instead haha~ 

I think they have different themes each time, this time it was phantom of the opera
but don't they look more like vampires here? ;D
Drackumin and Yunhola? 
LOL sorry, maybe I'm too tired to be making this post haha~ 

the last drawing is supposed to be Yunho's rhinoceros... yah I can't really see it, to me it looks more like a french caterpillar 
The one on top is Joong Ki's last version, now it looks more like a monkey haha, I don't think his artlessons made much of a difference =P   

 And Changmin's tiger^^' 

Ok it’s funnier to watch than to read about, but I was about to die laughing again when the entire group was going to dance the SNSD- Gee dance, to ABBAs Mamma Mia song, and then do some acrobatics at the end 







No comments:

Post a Comment