Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bermuda Time Light Warrior

Hi there~

Recently I've stumbled upon some new music and I wanted to share some^^

First about a month ago I heard that Florence + the machine had come out with a new album (LOL I had no idea :S) I was a bit disappointed since some of the songs felt very plain... but then there are some that I immediately fell in love with. 

Florence + the machine - No Light, No Light

Florence + the machine - Spectrum

I just love her haunting voice~


I also found out the lead singer in Deftones, Chino Moreno, started a side project, Crosses †††. If you like Deftones you'll love crosses, and if you haven't heard either before, now is the time :)

Crosses ††† - Bermuda Locke†
Chino has this I'm not sure if husky is the right word, but deep sexy voice is the best I can describe it as~


LEDApple is a korean band I'd never heard of before, but after getting hooked on one song I had to find out more about them, they debuted in 2010 but have already have 4 members drop out for various reasons which is a bit sad, but on the other hand the lineup now is amazing so I hope they will stay the way they are now :S


LEDApple - Time is Up
This will surely get stuck in your head, but in a good way ^^ it's a nice MV too. 

And I just have to throw this 3min interview in here too, it's just so funny ;) 
Hanbyul with his aussie accent, cute hamster face and the funniest Michael Jackson impression ever!


Last is newly debuted B.A.P. I first heard about the member Bang Yong Guk when he came out with I Remember and Going Crazy, two collaborations he made before B.A.P's debut, and honestly I was kinda hoping he would continue to go solo and make one awesome collaboration after another, because damn his voice... it's so deep it blew my mind!
But OK I can't deny the awesomeness that is B.A.P though =^_^=

Bang Yong Guk feat. Yoseob - I Remember
Awesome vocals, the song is so powerful and the MV so freaking sad...

B.A.P - WARRIOR
B.A.P's debut song, dang~ 
Still can't belive Zelo's only 15years old (what did I do when I was 15??) making everyone born before -96 into a pervy noona... X'D


I hope you enjoyed it ^__^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment