Tuesday 21 February 2012

When cameramen need to learn a thing or two from fangirls...


Picking up from where I left of last time:

The day after my friends birthday celebration I went down to Malmo to see JYJ’s Worldwide Concert in Seoul DVD with some friends, man it was so good, and made me think back on their concert last November (pictures will come some time, I have to choose a few and edit them first though!). 

I just have a little bit of a complain when it comes to the way the cameramen worked the cameras…
They were showing the audience a bit too much, and zooming out on the fireworks during Mission instead of JYJ when they were ripping off their coats?? TWICE!? 
Unforgivable I tell you! D:

 Cute Yoochun during one of his solos. 

 During the MC

 LOL they were showing their pictures from twitter~
And having major trouble with the display-thingy haha

My nails! 
Every now and then I get obsessed with studs and just want to put them on everything I own, 
I need to buy some cone spikes to make one of those headbands that's become so popular now!

Anyway I love this multi-angle thing the dvd had; one dvd with just Jaejoong, one with Junsu, one with Yoochun, it's so funny when one of the others are singing or talking and the one with the camera on him is just like, miming or making a funny face^__^ (Chunface, always)
And getting a good view of Jaejoong failing at rolling his hips during Be my girl ;D

Some days later I found the inspiration to start decorating one of the hatboxes I found at the christmas sale

One down, three to go!
I really wanted to put some paper roses on top, but since hatboxes are made for stacking the decorations had to be flat... 

Now I need some more inspiration for the ones left~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment