Thursday 16 February 2012

Flying horses and some other stuff~

Gosh sorry it’s been a while since I updated here ^^’
Wish I could say I’ve been super busy with something super important and time consuming… but that wouldn’t be entirely true haha~

Anyway here’s some catch-up pictures beginning from three weeks ago:


We got so much snow *__* it’s still here, but has fallen from the trees now…

That weekend a friend celebrated her birthday so I made her a necklace (and the box I put it in) =D






I feel a bit guilty since I haven’t been sewing much lately. I had to force myself to take a t-shirt I bough more than a month ago that I had to alter, and sit down and start ripping it apart and sew it together again.

They didn’t have it in my size but I wanted it so badly I bought it anyway, figured I might as well make it into a long shirt/ short dress~


And the reason why I wanted it so badly? (Beside the fact that it has a flying horse on it ;P)
Jaejoong was wearing one on his fanmeet in Shanghai last December ~^_^~
First thing I thought when I saw pictures from the fanmeet; damn he looks so f***ing good! And damn that shirt is awesome keke~

HAHA look at him being all adorable and handsome...

There was a segment where he was handing out flowers to the audience

Funny how I manage to include something TVXQ/ JYJ/ Jaejoong related pretty much every post here ^__^'



No comments:

Post a Comment